Ok, here goes.....since I am new to this blogging world and mildly technology challenged, this is a grand new adventure for me. Not really sure how this is supposed to go, but I will give it a shot...since this seems to be the next big thing to do when you are old enough to be at home each night! LOL
This is a nice new hobby for me, as is exploring Myspace and Facebook, and reconnecting with all of my old friends and classmates. These days, you can look back over all the years and see just how trivial some things were in school and how so much time is lost during that particular time worrying about things that will not matter 10 years from now.
I guess my focus in the blogging world will be to concentrate on things going on "these days" and let the past remain in the past while still giving it all the consideration that it is due. And to share a little of my life, for those that are interested, as it has been a wonderful one so far.
See, told ya I was new to this and if you remember, I did not promise that I would not rant incoherently about stupid stuff! =)
Ok, I will "give it a rest" as my baby boy Connor likes to say .....at least for now. Hopefully, things will improve in the future...no promises though. =-)
2 comments:
I just started a blog too...good luck with it! I agree, that we all spent way too much time worrying about the smallest things that do not matter in life. I try to tell my niece that now at she enters middle school, of course she knows better at her wise age!
Kerri Fowler--I can't believe you didn't tell me you started a blog!! I'm so excited!
Post a Comment